Fundraiser – Jeans with Logos
Relay for Life Team Fundraising Idea: Jeans with Logos
Everyone needs a bit of help in this economy. While fundraising for Relay For Life, I’m going to help advertise the businesses that donate. This fundraising idea requires teamwork.
What the businesses get:
10 pairs of jeans will bear their logo
• Worn during the 24-Hour Relay For Life
• Media article(s) in the Keizer Times and on Facebook
• Photoshoot at their local business
• Screen printed logo on the 10 pair of jeans
• Various demographics
What is needed:
• Vector file of their logo OR a high resolution image of their logo
• $30+ donation. Some of the funds will help pay for the screen printing
• Relayers need to provide their own jeans for screen printing
You need to coordinate with me if you want to participate.
Alex James – email@example.com
Q: What types of jeans?
A: Any dark blue long jeans will work. The ink being used for screen printing will be white.
Q: Why a vector file or a high resolution image of their logo?
A: I will be compiling all the logos into artwork for screen printing. Since I will be doing this, we will save money when the logos are sent to be screen printed on the jeans.
Q: What if we get 25 logos, are they all going to be crammed on the jeans?
A: I have set a limit of having 14 logos screen printed on one pair of jeans. I decided this to keep the jeans looking clean and professional. If we do exceed 14 business logos, I will create multiple sets of logos for screen printing. So, if we do get 25 business logos for screen printing, I would make two sets of logos. Every set requires 10 pairs of jeans.